This Oregon Trail simulation game helps students understand the obstacles faced by pioneers traveling westward. This student favorite is also a great cross-curricular activity as students have to buy supplies and manage their budget. And, it fits great into any westward expansion lesson.
This Oregon Trail Simulation includes:
– 47 slide Oregon Trail simulation game (PowerPoint, and Google Slide versions)
– 2 page Oregon Trail supply price list (2 pages, with fillable PDF and Google Drive versions so students can type on the documents while on a computer)
– An Oregon Trail simulation choice chart (2 pages, with fillable PDF and Google Drive versions so students can type on the documents while on a computer)
– Oregon Trail simulation teacher directions (5 pages, plus additional directions for Google Drive and OneDrive)
– Budget Cards (4 pages, print out a set for students to draw from or use the digital cards made in Google Slides and PowerPoint)
– Family profile cards (4 pages, print out 1 set for your students to draw from or use the digital cards made in Google Slides and PowerPoint)
– About My Family (1 page, students use their imaginations to create names and ages for their family, explain why they want to leave their home, etc.)
– Oregon Trail extension activity
Questions? Check out the FAQs.
Copyright © History Gal. All rights reserved by author.
Personal classroom use only.