Looking for a quick summary of the events that led to World War II (World War 2)? This note set makes for a quick lesson and a fantastic review for exams!
* Page with terms about the events leading to World War II (1 page, students can color code the terms to help with grouping like terms and identification; uneditable PDF)
* Page with terms about the events leading to World War 2 for students to identify (2 pages, students can complete this on their own or they can take notes on the terms as you go over them and then they can color code the terms; uneditable PDFs)
* Answer Keys for the word identifications (2 pages; uneditable PDFs)
* Color versions are also included (3 pages; uneditable PDFs)
* PowerPoint that covers all of the material in the notes and includes video links to help you expand on topic you want your students to learn more about (22 slides, text at the bottom of the slides is editable, the rest is not)
You may put the materials in this file on a LMS for STUDENT USE that RESTRICTS access like Google Classroom, Edmodo, Canvas, etc. where students are either invited via an email address or log in with a user name and password. IT MAY NOT BE UPLOADED TO A CLASS WEBSITE UNLESS THE SITE IS RESTRICTED TO STUDENTS WITH A LOGIN AND PASSWORD AND IT MAY NOT BE USED IN A COURSE ON OUTSCHOOL OR ANY SIMILAR PLATFORMS/MARKETPLACES.
Personal Classroom Use Only